Welcome to all of you who are planning to relocate!
Base Housing is Full? No Problem!
That's a situation you may well run into! The base housing will not satisfy everyone's needs. The good news is that off-base housing is plentiful.
Find the Right Housing
I'd be honored to assist you in finding the right housing for you and your family. The services I provide to military personnel focus on:
- Using my knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools and transportation systems in the city to help you find a home in the neighborhood that best meets your needs with an easy commute to your military base or hospital.
- Keeping in mind that this may not be your last posting, I can simplify your future relocation by making sure that the home you purchase now will still be attractive to buyers when it's time to leave.
- I work with the top lending specialists to get you fully pre appproved for your home purchase. This pre-approval lets the sellers know that you are serious...qualified and ready to buy!
- Most important to you, I am an Exclusive Buyer Broker. I work only for you! I don't take listings. My only focus is to assist my clients in buying the best possible home at the best possible price.
- References from other military families I have worked with are available upon request.
North Carolina has a lot to offer, not the least of which is that for the first time in many years, with the combination of much lower prices and increased V A loan limits, there are many areas of North Carolina that are now affordable for military families. Your dollar will go a long way in terms of housing and other costs.
If you need information or have a question, please don't hesitate to contact me! You can call me at (910) 273-1030 or use the form below to send an email. I look forward to helping you with your move!